This is the official forum for Trio, a friendly async concurrency library for Python. You can:
- Ask questions about how to use Trio, or about how it compares to other libraries.
- Announce new libraries, advertise blog posts, or talk about other cool stuff you did using Trio.
- Get feedback on the best way to accomplish some task, or ask for recommendations of libraries to use.
- Share experiences, good or bad.
- Brainstorm how to better support async across the Python ecosystem.
- Discuss structured concurrency, in any language or framework.
- …and generally chat about anything related to Trio or concurrency in general.
Don’t worry – as long as there’s any faint connection to Trio, it’s fine to post here! We’ll even answer questions about using asyncio (though after we do, we’ll probably tell you how Trio could do it better ).
If you have any questions about this site, feel free to ask in the Site Feedback category.
Code of conduct
This forum is governed by the Trio project code of conduct.